3/01/2014

Sicily Dreaming

I morse la jag upp den här bilden på Instagram, från stranden i Taormina, Sicilien. Man kan ju säga att semestersuget är ganska så enormt just nu ;) ...Så jag fortsatte att drömma vidare lite och satte ihop kollaget nedan:

This morning this picture from Taormina, Sicily got to be featured on my instagram. We spent a week at this magical place two summers ago, and I have to confess I'm really longing to go back! This is what I would wear if I was to spend a day on the beautiful beach of Lido La Pigna.


Det här hade jag haft på mig om jag spenderat en dag på lite varmare breddgrader: ett par höga shorts från Rochas till en cropped top från Alexander Wang. En sirlig bh från Agent Provocateur och en clutch från By Malene Birger. Sen hade jag toppat av det hela med en hatt från Maison Michel och ringar från Shop Rajic.


A pair of high waisted shorts from Rochas paired with a cropped top from Alexander Wang. A delicate lace bra from Agent Provocateur and a clutch from By Malene Birger. To put that little extra sparkle into this outfit I would wear these gorgeous rings from Shop Rajic and a hat from Maison Michel.



LOVE,
LINE



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar