1/13/2014

@themanylivesofline -snapshots of our apartment, fashion inspiration and all things beautiful.


Bonjour bellissimas! Hoppas att ni haft en fin start på veckan -nu har snön anlänt till Skåne också, vilket passat mig ganska bra, för då är det helt ok att stanna hemma under täcket sjukling som jag är. 

Men från snö till något annat -ni vet väl att ni hittar mig på instagram också -gå gärna in och följ mig på @themanylivesofline!

Bonjour bellissimas! Hope your Monday have been lovely :) Today the snow's been falling over Lund -which suited me perfectly as I'm not feeling very well (fever and everything...) So I didn't feel bad at all for staying in. 

But from snow to something else - you know you can find me on Instagram as well? Love if you'll follow me there  @themanylivesofline!

LOVE,
LINE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar